Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Music Magazine - Design Brief

For my coursework I have decided to design and produce a music magazine based on hip-hop/rap. This is due to the fact that I feel I am able to relate best in this type of music because I produce my own music in this genre. I have decided to work on my own as not many people are doing the same genre as me. I have chosen to aim my music magazine at males form the age of 16-21. I will be taking a picture of a solo artist as my front page and main image. I have been influenced by magazines such as ‘Rolling Stones’ and ‘Mass Appeal’ because they both are hip-hop magazines. I will make sure my magazine stands out and appeals to my target audience by maintaining the main characteristics of hip-hop magazines which are the following: Big bold font, urban style colours and controversial cover lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment