Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Preliminary task

For my preliminary task i was asked to design and create a front and contents page to a music magazine based in the school. this is the product of my work:

Front Page:

As you can see i tried to incorporate the font style that would appeal more to 11-18 year olds. I used a popular area in the school that would immediately help the audience recognise that this is a school magazine. I also made Mariam fold her arms. This appeals to the younger children in the school as it could be seen as her being a role model..

Contents Page:
The problem i think i have with the contents page is that it is positivly composed but it is too different from my front page. I tried to maintain the image of Mariam throughout the page, however the font is too mature for the target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment